Re: MOTHER NATURE KNOWS...........

  • Subject: Re: MOTHER NATURE KNOWS...........
  • From: JMFLIES@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:12:34 EDT

Ran,
Thanks for asking.  The only one that is rather 'iffy' is 'Gold Glory'.  It has one very tiny tiny leaf to it, that could be mistaken for a weed.  I will dig it up and examine a little further.

I have a question for you/or anyone else.  It is extremely dry, hot, and humid here and has been for a while.  When the humidity levels are up so high on a continuous bases can you over water?  Can you create problems with this combination?

Have a safe and happy Independence Day. - Joyce

JOYCE M. FLIES
PANTHEON HOSTA GARDENS
'The Friendship Plant'
'2004 AMERICAN HOSTA SOCIETY TOUR GARDEN'
DALLAS CENTER, IOWA