Re: Caffeine and slugs

  • Subject: Re: Caffeine and slugs
  • From: falkora@smig.net
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:05:57 -0500

Hi Linda,
You must have had laboratory training to conduct such a perfect
experiment!  I now know why my guts feel so grim after 'instant'.
The thought occurred to me.......say we met at a convention and
you being a friendly sort of person said " Have a cup of
coffee"......should I accept?!!
Happy 4th
Charlie  :-))
England
Hi Charlie (and all other coffee drinkers),
Definitely...just so the coffee isn't instant! And I will return to my old method of slug elimination. Drop them in a tin can as I find them. When I get tired of collecting slugs, sprinkle a little salt on them and pour in some boiling water (no more cold instant coffee). Last step is to dump the can in the middle of the road so the cars, tractors, etc. can further squash them.
Linda
the slug exterminator