Re: Caffeine and slugs

  • Subject: Re: Caffeine and slugs
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 17:03:05 +0100

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 7/4/02 8:08:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time, falkora@smig.net writes:

And I will return to
my old method of slug elimination.  Drop them in a tin can as I find
them.  When I get tired of collecting slugs, sprinkle a little salt
on them and pour in some boiling water (no more cold instant coffee).
Last step is to dump the can in the middle of the road so the cars,
tractors, etc. can further squash them.

Linda....

You carry extermination to new heights..lol.

I was happy doing the Happy dance on top of the slugs I found...While chanting...bad slug, bad slug.
While others used surgical instruments, chop sticks, ammonia, or what ever...

Hey Paula: I am still watering at dusk, going out with flashlight and scissors at dark. Very satisfying to cut the slugs in half, leave the bodies as a warning to their relatives. ;-) Kris is Fargo