Re: Happy 4th

  • Subject: Re: Happy 4th
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 18:50:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/02 5:10:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, zumach@execpc.com

<< HI Narda-Leviticus 20:13.
 Hank Zumach >>

Hank, that tells you how serious it is, but we live under a new law.  Under
the old law people were put to death for a ton of things.  It is good to look
at the old testament to put into perspective the power of God and how stupid
people can be when dealing with the all powerful creator.  My sixteen year
old says don't mess with God.  That is a very simple way of putting it, but
it gets the point across.  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8