Re: First Look

  • Subject: Re: First Look
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:55:01 -0400

Thank you Ran! I'm glad you liked the new First Look ribbons! Yours were well deserved. I think nobody "got" the ribbon concept, though; the ribbon colors for all of the Best of Class corresponded to the class colors.

Ran forgot to mention the fabulous plants of his that he brought, both for vending, and the competition. I was lucky enough to pick up 'Breakers' and 'Lake Huron', myself.

The event was even more fabulous than last year's, and that's saying a lot!

I've got over 200 photos to wade through, but will hopefully get to sharing them, soon.

-a.