From: Ann James
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: virus??

I just got a message from Owner Hosta Open, that said How Are You? and Norton identified it as a virus.

This is probably another variant of Klez, which I have got so many times that it makes me dizzy, not to mention mad.

Ah, yes, it's

W32.Klez.H@mm virus.

Unable to repair this file.

This is getting pretty annoying.