Re: virus??

Ann,

why don't you download Netscape (its free as far as I know). You don't have to use Outlook, especially if its a problem

Ray

Ann James wrote:

Dan, The problem is I use Outlook Express and it opens everything whether I want it to or not.  The only alternate I can figure is to view everything on web mail from my provider where I can either open or delete. Gee, it had been a whole week since anyone sent me Klez.  I hate it when I go to Norton every morning before I dare to get mail and see it taunt me with how brief a time I've been virus free. Ann James
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the message text UNSUBSCRIBE HOSTA-OPEN