Re: virus??

You should go to View>Layout and uncheck the "Show preview pane".  This way you will only open the email you want to see and hopefully minimize the chance of getting a virus!
----- Original Message -----
From: Ann James
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: virus??

Dan,

The problem is I use Outlook Express and it opens everything whether I want it to or not.  The only alternate I can figure is to view everything on web mail from my provider where I can either open or delete.

Gee, it had been a whole week since anyone sent me Klez.  I hate it when I go to Norton every morning before I dare to get mail and see it taunt me with how brief a time I've been virus free.

Ann James