Re: virus??

I'm using IE ver. 6.  I haven't GOT a virus but Norton has beat the darn things off so many times that I cringe when I see that Alert thing pop up.  At least it's been the same one the last few months.  Over and over and over again.
I never click on an attachment from anyone I don't know, and I know even that isn't a guarantee.