Re: virus??

I don't even get that option.  The Norton Alert pops up immediately asking me if I want to repair and all that good stuff.  And of course it's impossible to repair so Norton wants to send it to quarantine.  I can't think why, since it can't be fixed.  So I've just deleted on the spot instead of even bothering with the quarantine dance.  This is getting wearying.