Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software

  • Subject: Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:52:05 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/02 9:55:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
annfree@earthlink.net writes:

<< annfree@earthlink.net >>

Ann, we run norton, grissoft and black ice all at the same time.  I only get
a notification if I click on an attachment that is infected.  They are so
easy to spot that I have not had too much trouble. My husband has me paranoid
as he has all three of our dells linked so it is serious if I get a virus.
Esp. since one of the computers is the company computer that is hooked up to
Columbus Miss. and all the computers there.  Can't take any chances.  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8