Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software

  • Subject: Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:38:32 -0500

My computer isn't networked and nobody touches it but me, so I think I'll
stick with Norton.  The suggestion about altering the message preview
feature works fine.  Of course I've deleted two probably totally harmless
messages today, but if I don't recognize the return, I don't need to read
it.  At least I'm able to delete them now without their automagically
opening on their own and triggering Norton.

All the rain we've had has certainly encouraged the hostas, nameless though
they are.  Two of them have pretty blooms, too, big trumpet like white