Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software

  • Subject: Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:11:05 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/02 2:36:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
annfree@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 All the rain we've had has certainly encouraged the hostas, nameless though
 they are.  Two of them have pretty blooms, too, big trumpet like white
 flowers.

Ann, here we either feast or famine where rain is concerned and right now it
is famine.  It stopped raining just long enough for the Ohio farmers to get
in their crops late and now if we don't get some rain in a day or two there
is going to be no corn and the soybeans may suffer too.  I am not even going
to think about my water bill.  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH