Re: Rain, or the lack of, was Virus?

  • Subject: Re: Rain, or the lack of, was Virus?
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:13:15 -0500

Narda,

Keep the babies, I can't pull them up myself, there are some greats that
were
introduce by Mildred Seaver and some of the rest of the oldies that came up
the very same way.  N.<<

They aren't much to look at right now, but I figure if they want to grow
they need to grow somewhere that isn't already crowded within an inch of its
life.

We do not plan to have lots of pots.  I am not embarking on a late life
career as a hosta grower, just trying to fill up the shady spots.  I had no
idea they would get so much bigger this year, so I hope it doesn't hurt them
to be moved.

Ann James
Zone 8