Re: Very small insects in hosta crown

  • Subject: Re: Very small insects in hosta crown
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:59:33 EDT

Dan and Lu,

I seemed to have something in my Daybreak in my sun garden.
At first I thought it was one of those hostas that was not going to grow for me...
After a year and it having only one deformed leaf...I examined a bit closer and found some small white bugs on it. I had no clue what it might be but the stuff I used on my Hibiscus I thought might work and it did.
It had that chrysanthemum (sp?) juice in it.

Paula
Blaine,Mn