Re: Applecourt

  • Subject: Re: Applecourt
  • From: Marie <hostas@gmx.at>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:37:16 +0200 (MEST)

> Dear Marie
> Please check out my website at www.applecourt.com   You will see that the
> first pages of our catalogue are devoted to hostas.   We shall be happy to
> supply you by post.
> Please get in touch.
> Diana Grenfell

Hello! I think your website is fabulous and I might be ordering some plants
in spring! On my Gardentravel through the UK last year, I picked up a H.
`Striptease` from your doorstep one evening. Sadly,I didn`t have time to have a
look through your garden and sales area. Im planning to catch up on this
experience some day soon.
BYE, Marie from Austria

--
Marie