Re: Not for Sale

Sea Thunder is one slug-bitten crown after 4 years - it's never grown at all. But that one crown comes back each year, so I'll keep it just in case.
Fair Maiden doesn't do anything at all in my yard. A real dud.
Granary Gold was beautiful the first full year after I planted it. Since then, it just doesn't do well.
Donahue's Piecrust was a gift from a garden pal. I planted it, and by the following year it was, sadly, history.
Summer Music isn't happy at my place, either. One little crown.

Diane