Re: Not for Sale

  • Subject: Re: Not for Sale
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:02:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2002 8:57:56 AM Central Daylight Time, CBCTPLANT@aol.com writes:

I can think of a few myself... some are ones that don't do well in the
Northeast as I've seen them grown beautifully in the Midwest, but a list of
these might be helpful to collect.

White Christmas, Sea Thunder, Aristocrat, Stained Glass, White Wall Tires, Tattoo, Cascades, Fair Maiden, ==these don't die, just sorta languish for me.

Total duds==American Masterpiece, Shirley, Great American Expectations, Band of Gold, Nobility and all others introduced by Wade and Elslager.( Perhaps some are at a rush to get their plants in the trade?)

Clyde Crockett