  • Subject: Re: TATTOO???
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:24:32 EDT

My Tattoo seems to be doing well (Knock on wood).
I am in zone 4.
It is in an east and south facing bed. Some evening sun.
Bed is about 4 years old and has 4 inches of compost and some sand.
Everything under the bed is sand after the first 4 inches.

When I have started seeds..I have started them in the house with lights on them 24/7
which makes them plenty warm.
Are you talking about starting them outside?
Now or when winter comes?