Re: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton

From what I gathered from Van himself, it is with is blessing. He didn't seem to be upset about them doing it at all.

He isn't making the money off it the way he would with retail, however. He sells to the kids at a discount, and that way the kids aren't marking up the prices above Wade & Gattons retail price.  The kids, of course, keep the price difference to keep up the website and make a bit of money on the project.

If anyone got an earful for ordering from Wadegardens.com, I don't think it was because of Van.  This is how bad rumors get started. Whatever the reason the employee has must be about something else.  Unless Van's attitude has changed in the last month, he is all for it.

Ray Wiegand was with me, and he can verify this - unless my memory is faulted.  I sure hope I'm not wrong.

Diane

Diane, that was the impression that I got.  Apparently one of the kids has
quite a bit of computer expertise.  I thought that it was with Van't blessing.
But living as close as I do, if I buy something there I need the excuse to go
there.  N.

Diane-

Your explaination makes this sound like
an amicable deal but from what I was told
it was less than so.  I'm not sure if Van
has lost some control over his plants or
what the deal is but not everybody in the
deal sounded happy.

Mike
Milwaukee