Re: [hostapix] Labor of Love

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Labor of Love
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:57:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/03 8:06:47 PM, Hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

Hi everyone,

I was contacted today by someone who lost his wife Royal, in February and is
creating a garden in her honor. If anyone has information about the following
varieties, and how he can get them, please give him a call, or email me and
I'll get the info to him.

Royal Command
Royal Rainbow
Royal Gold
Royal Bells
Royal Splash
Royal Highness
Royal Standard "Special"
Isle Royal

Jerry Kline is his name and phone & fax is the same (218) 495-2179. Any help
would be appreciated.

Lu & Dan

Lemke's Master list of Hostas contains over fifteen different hostas with the
name 'Royalty' in them, Surely your data bank contains as many or more. I can
send the whole works in pdf files if necessary.  Perhaps someone else would
like that job.

Mike Leek