Re: not tonight deer

  • Subject: Re: not tonight deer
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:14:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/03 1:52:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< I'd like to know also!
 I thought I'd be spared this year, having spread some milorganite around on
 Monday, just in case, and wouldn't you know it, had most of my scapes
 munched off on Tuesday!

Some of you know that I have been rehabbing a small bird for about a month
now. Today I took it to a local bird rehabber who belongs to Second Chance
Wildlife to see if we could identify what kind of bird we have.  Anyway, when I
asked her where the money that is contributed to Second Chance goes to she said
to the people who do the deer.  Deer are very expensive to rehab.  I asked her
if I could give a donation directly to her, and she reluctantly agreed.  This
lady is a raptor expert and considering how I feel about rabbits and
deer--------I would rather pay for the raptors!  N.