Re: Ploidy Analysis -- If you want to check a plant

  • Subject: Re: Ploidy Analysis -- If you want to check a plant
  • From: "Dan & Lu Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:11:04 -0400

Hi Andrew,

Welcome back. Thanks for the phone call the other day.

I didn't realize you were gone. I always thought you and Bob Axmear were the
same person.

I wish we could attend the hybridizers meeting. It's a bit far for us and
our birthdays are passed.

The Hosta Science Journal needs all the support it can get especially now
that the AHS journal is putting science on the back burner. I understand Ben
Z's research is being published elsewhere but I've not seen it.

Dan and Lu