Re: Round-Up question

  • Subject: Re: Round-Up question
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:19:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello John
Long time no see, drove near you the other day coming
back from Ga.

I to have used the surflan/roundup treatment. I would
reccomend to anyone that they look for a local
chemical supplier or farm store and buy in 5 gal
containers to save a substantial amount since both can
be expensive in small quanities.

Please send me ur liner list.

Butch Ragland