Re: Round-Up question

  • Subject: Re: Round-Up question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:32:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2004 11:13:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:
   That sounds pretty unusual for Roundup/Glyphosphate, even if they
were using it at way beyond the recommended rate. I wonder if they were'nt
using something stronger and just said it was Roundup. There are extremely

Bill, they were spraying weekly or as often as the grass was mowed.

She felt pretty sure this was the reason for the kill.  It was the same time
that they had to remove all of the wild cherries because of the suspected
relationship to the deaths some of the foals.  They had to put up some big trees
fast!

I sprayed roundup around a cactus in my yard a couple of weeks ago and now I
don't have to weed around it.  Thank the Lord!  Cactus spines always cause
such horrible skin irritation.  Had this particular cactus not been from a dear
friend who passed away recently I think I would have dug it up and sent it to
the trash heap with a warning.

Narda