RE: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod Kuenster
To: 'Chick '
Sent: 7/20/04 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'

 Sorry that I rambled off of the subject a bit. I do agree that it
should be up to you or any person to introduce a plant that is yours. I
guess what I should have added is would it have made a difference if you
would have registered and introduced the hosta before you were ready,
and also before the plant was ready? Which is what I was trying to say I
guess.  Hope I made sence here. Rod kuenster