Re: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'

  • Subject: Re: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:06:24 -0400

Hi Ran,
     It just isn't the same without him, is it? Unfortunately he had a
crisis on his hands which seems resolved now. Three of his 'Cathy's Clown'
TC's had escaped and three more were almost out of the bag. While not quite
a national disaster of epic proportions, it did prompt him to post to
Hosta-Open for the first time in months, so it must have been pretty serious
stuff. Now if we can just track down those three that escaped, Chick can
drive over to their houses to inspect them for conformity.
Meyer