Re: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'

  • Subject: Re: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

Butch says;

I couldn't agree with u more and disagree with u more
and thats no bullshit.

1. u gave power to whoever took ur plant by whatever
method to cause u to lose perspective.

2. as i explained being robbed is not a trivial
matter, in this case i think u were robbed twice. Once
with the plant then of your good humor, which is more
valuable.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail