Re: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'

 Now I'm getting confused.  R u Butch pretending 2 b Michael, r r u
Michael pretending 2 b Butch?

Whichever, I appreciate you concern.

Fred Mosby

michael shelton wrote:

  Butch says;

  I couldn't agree with u more and disagree with u more
  and thats no bullshit.

  1. u gave power to whoever took ur plant by whatever
  method to cause u to lose perspective.

  2. as i explained being robbed is not a trivial
  matter, in this case i think u were robbed twice. Once
  with the plant then of your good humor, which is more
  valuable.

  --- Chick   <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>   wrote:

     Good shot Bill.  Sometimes we need a bit of
    perspective to realize how
    trivial some things really are in the great scope of
    things.  Maybe if
    you ever introduce anything you'll understand how I
    let it get out of
    hand.

    Love,
    Chick

    Bill Meyer wrote:

      Hi Ran,
           It just isn't the same without him, is it?
    Unfortunately he had a
      crisis on his hands which seems resolved now.
    Three of his 'Cathy's Clown'
      TC's had escaped and three more were almost out of
    the bag. While not quite
      a national disaster of epic proportions, it did
    prompt him to post to
      Hosta-Open for the first time in months, so it
    must have been pretty serious
      stuff. Now if we can just track down those three
    that escaped, Chick can
      drive over to their houses to inspect them for
    conformity.

            ........Bill
      Meyer

        Chick
        Missed you at 'First Look'
        I suppose you were doing something important,
    like feeding your dog or
        tying your shoes.  I know all those little
    details, take away from the
        real enjoyment of life.  Perhaps next year in
    Vermont?
        Thanks
        Ran

  New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail