Re: " Next year"

  • Subject: Re: " Next year"
  • From: ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:23:28 -0400 (EDT)

I suppose his absence could have been just the awsome thought of going
into eastern New York.  That is something that takes brave women & men!
Floods, Indain uprisings,  Now moose moving in !!!  But we survived it &
had a darn good time ( thanks Kent & Daltons and all who worked so hard)
Now next year ~ .  Chick will need guidance.  He seems to be really
reluctant to venture to Vermont.  Sombody send him a road map with
simple directions and starting and finishing points clearly marked.
Chick, put out large dishes of food for the flock and join us next year!