Re: " Next year"

 Wow, this outpouring of love and affection just humbles me.  Even if it
is only from one person.  I miss you too Ran.

It's just really hard for me to get away much during shipping season
now..  When we moved here we decided to work with fewer employees to cut
back on some of the headaches.  Life is a lot easier now that we don't
have a retail, but our mail order has increased and it seems to be going
through the summer, even to the South. I'm getting too old for this.

My mom still works with us, and she's a big help, but she's getting up in
years and is slowing down.  Sometimes we have to withhold food or she
starts slacking off.

I really hope to get to convention next year, but that may be all I can
get away with.

On the other hand, Jennifer loves Vermont...  And don't bother suggesting
that I stay home and send Jennifer.

Chick

ranbl@netsync.net wrote:

  I suppose his absence could have been just the awsome thought of going
  into eastern New York.  That is something that takes brave women & men!
  Floods, Indain uprisings,  Now moose moving in !!!  But we survived it &
  had a darn good time ( thanks Kent & Daltons and all who worked so hard)
  Now next year ~ .  Chick will need guidance.  He seems to be really
  reluctant to venture to Vermont.  Sombody send him a road map with
  simple directions and starting and finishing points clearly marked.
  Chick, put out large dishes of food for the flock and join us next year!
  Thanks
  Ran

    Hi Ran,
         It just isn't the same without him, is it? Unfortunately he had a
    crisis on his hands which seems resolved now. Three of his 'Cathy's
    Clown'
    TC's had escaped and three more were almost out of the bag. While not
    quite
    a national disaster of epic proportions, it did prompt him to post to
    Hosta-Open for the first time in months, so it must have been pretty
    serious