Re:Pictures of Ran

  • Subject: Re:Pictures of Ran
  • From: ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 09:24:39 -0400 (EDT)

Glen
I appreciate that Bill " caught " me on a "good" day.  Although I did
have some of the heavy duty arms with me at the time.  It's the
terrorists, you know. After some of my prize hostas , they are !! Have
to guard the garden.  No telling when it will be a target!!!!~~~~
Ran ( Making my little piece of the world , safe for Hostas!)