yellow ventricosa

I make about 2000 crosses each year for the last 5 years, about
half of them succesfull Many of these are between green species
So I have seen plenty of seedlings. However no yellow seedlings.
Investigated ones like longipes aurea turn out to be hybrids The so-
called yellow ventricosas are I think all from ventricosa
Aureomaculata, I have made several myself. This one regularly
gives offspring ( most die but not all) that are yellow in spring just
as is ventricosa Aureomaculata. It is actually a kind of streaked
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Institute of Biology,Leiden University, Clusius lab
Wassenaarse weg 64, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands
Fax: +31-71-5274999. min temp -10C (15F)