Re: new introductions

  • Subject: Re: new introductions
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <alietzow@myfamily.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:49:25 -0500

Hello Tim,

RE:>>Isn't there an AHS move presently underfoot to introduce an "award" of some sort to recognise that some hosta are much better than others?

Don't know.  Sounds like the world is ahead of me once again!   Hopefully, if there is something in the mill, the fire can be turned up on this burner.  I hate wimpy Hostas!  Unless, of course, I'm buying them on purpose.   An award of merit category -- that would be a large step in the right direction!   (Should include above average resistant to diseases and pests, I would hope).

Have a great day, Tim over the Pond.
Andrew