Stanley Kunitz

  • Subject: Stanley Kunitz
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:33:28 -0400

The poet Stanley Kunitz just turned one hundred on The Cape. If he had been
elsewhere I expect that he would have turned one hundred too. He just put
out a book on gardening and included is this quote:

"I have no feelings towards hostas.  They create a kingdom of their own
unlike any other."

It's too hot and humid to work outside .

 " East Dorset, Vermont,  Patricia W. Read of East Dorset, slipped down the
rabbit hole June 18 th after a short illness....." .Taken from the Rutland
Herald June 21 2005 Obituary section.

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont