question

  • Subject: question
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:56:00 -0400

Good morning all,

SAw bunnies this morning . The motherwas eating H. 'Falling Water' while 4
litte bunettes munch on this years seedlings. It was very cute. I brought
ou my faithful Sheltie who then hid under a bush,

Question: Does H. 'Revoution' happen to be a tet? Is there a list of tets
anywhere? Thanks. Does anyone have a recipe for rabbit stew? - Sorry Carol
B. but I have my limits. glen

"Iraq: Sometimes you have to leave the room to stop the hate."
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156