Re: Re: Montana Macrophylla

<<Dear Alan & Vicky,
  Of course, I don't need prompting from Denise to tell you where to get
this hosta! I think it will end up bigger than my Sum & Substance.
  Try Jim's Hostas in Iowa. I just got one this year, and it looks
great.  Here's his web address:
http://members.aol.com/JSchw94560/index.html
  His list is long, and he'll probably e-mail it to you (10 pages
printed out) but I really like his selection and prices. Excellent
quality, too.
  He also subscribes to this hosta-open (see, Jim - free advertising!!)

Enjoy!!

Diane>>

Dear Alan & Vicky,

Diane is very kind, Thank you.

 I do have H. 'Montana Macrophylla' , but it is so very large at this time of
the year and very hard to dig, ship and transplant(3 1/2 foot tall). It would
be best to ship it in the early spring, if you can wait.

Jim Schwarz