Re: APPLE TREES

Ken,
	I have 2 crabapples that are almost completely defoliated now.  I
didn't get to spray at the right times.  It happens almost every year,
unless I spray at the correct times, which doesn't usually happen as I'm
too busy when they need their first spraying.  I grow several Hostas
under these crabapples, and have never noticed any spotting such as on
the leaves of the crabapples.  It probably is something else bothering
the Hostas.
Tom Micheletti