Re: Montana Macrophylla

In a message dated 7/2/1998 9:17:32 PM Central Daylight Time, RonnieEA@aol.com

<< Your offer to sell a 2 division clump of H. Blue Ice for $350 makes me
 wonder if I mis-read the price you quoted for the Montana Macrophylla (sp)?
 Was it $350 or $3.50 ?  And is this like an auction where if I kind of put my
 hand up (in this case send an E-Mail) I just bought something?  This could
 dangerous.... >>
No error;however, I now find out that someone is offering Blue Ice in TC. Darn
But surely someone wants an OS Blue Ice????Ok Ok 2 divisions for $175.00 for
Blue Ice OS.
Clyde Crockett
P.S. Hey! Didn't anyone see my 'Brunswick Square' at the Nances?