Hosta 'Princess Anastasia'

Dear All,

I have just scanned a pic of the subject hosta. This is one of Gary Trucks'
intros. It is SENSATIONAL!
I think it one of the more beautiful ones I have seen. It is a derivative of
H. 'Ryans Big One', which makes it doubly special since very few people can
grow the latter.
I have sent my downloaded, uploaded, sideloaded, upside-down loaded jpeg. file
to Pixlisters. If anyone else would like the file please eee me.
BTW, I want to thank Bill Nash who gave me the confidence to get in the
business of scanning. I wish he'd send more of his files!
Clyde Crockett ccredux@aol.com  z5 Indy IN