"Uzo No Mai" [official translation from Cadana Land}

Hey!...what's goin on here?  RE: Uzo No Mai...we in Cadana Land have it,
from all those Japanese immigrants moving here, with their Toyota Assembly
Plants...and this is from our official Japanese Translators: it is written
"Uso Amai" --->> check it out in yer Japanese Dictionairy?  The meaning of
these words, is "u so sweet"....not "Dancing with Clyder" er whoops...EDDIE!

CHECK IT OUT?

;-D
<N'hey?...I'm serious!>
<-- original emails below -->>