Re: WNY 2nd annual Cut Leaf Show

GPETHER321@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 06/07/98 19:20:30 GMT, you write:
>
> <<  In all a great day. (And I even got 2 blue ribbons,
>  unofficial ones of course). >>
>
> Joanne,
>
> Which hosta leaves did you display?

Golden Scepter, Pineapple Poll, Invincible, Marquis, Purple and Gold,
Striker, Kifukurin Ko Mame, Super Bowl and American Dream.   I wanted to
take Azure Snow, hypoleuca, and  a few others but there were no mature
leaves without damage.  It's amazing how good the leaves look until you
start cleaning them up, then like magic all the tiny holes appear.

Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net