Re: Sum Total---Response

I agree with Clyde about the color of Sum and Substance, I have never liked the
plant much either.  I still think 'Green Sheen' is underappreciated.   I have a
sport of S&S with a dark green center and a chartreuse edge that came out of TC
(of course) that should have all the size and possibly more, since green leaved
forms sometimes get bigger than their gold counterparts.  I hope to offer it this
fall or next spring, but it is unfortunately not named and is not mine to name.
So far I like it a lot. I also have the streaked Sum and Substance but don't
intend to offer it until I can see if it has much value as a breeder.

Chick@bridgewoodgardens.com