RE: Abba Dabba Doo

 H. Abba Dabba Do is in its 4th year here. Margins are variable. The widest
point I just measured was 3/4 in. which narrowed down to pencil lead width
on that same leaf. I'm sure the wide points  have gotten wider over the
years, but I'll bet they will still narrow down to next to no margin at all
at some points years from now. At any rate it is a good plant.