Re: Abba Dabba Doo---Pic Available at Maturuty

In a message dated 7/13/1998 11:14:28 AM Central Daylight Time, Kdye1@aol.com
writes:

<< It seems vigorous, but you can hardly tell there is an
 edge.  Will this improve with time? >>
Kay and all,
I found that my specimen did not "take off" until the third year from an
original one division planting. Then it REALLY took off. Yes, in my case the
edge became more outstanding and golder.
I think I have a pic of a mature specimen that shows its beauty;but an even
better depiction can be seen on the OBC of THJ which featured the Atlanta
Convention.

At any rate, eee me if you want an image of a mature specimen. (I'll send one
to Pixlist, given the interest.)
Clyde Crockett z5