Re: Superthrive

I havent seen this site, but I will take your word for it. I have never
used the product either, Howerver, I did stumble on some stuff called
Rootblast. It was developed by a canadian research scientist working for
their goverment on the production of tomatos. When he retired he altered
the analysis slightly and patented the formula. Best stuff I have used
to date. I think I got about a ten year supply.

Amber Wave Gardens
Benton Harbor Mi. z6

-- BEGIN included message

Ditto about the sight, and my bottle is covered with the same
wallpaper...but I did notice an improvement in the plants I used it on (did
not use it on hostas yet)  I purchased my bottle of Superthrive a couple of
yrs. ago from a nursery in Florida, which swore by it.  They used it on all
their young plants, cuttings and such and suggested it to me when I
complained about the way some of my azaleas and camellias were doing.  So I
tried it and the shrubs seemed to respond and show increased growth after a
couple of months...but it was the following yr. when they were just loaded
with flowers, which I had never had, that I became convinced it helped.  I
also used it on some epiphyllums and orchids and thought they also did a lot
better.  A few weeks ago, I saw it for sale at a local nursery, and the
owner also swore by its benefits!  Said it was the first time he had used it
on all his annual bedding plants, geraniums, begonias and  others, and
found he had quicker lusher growth and earlier blooms.  So who
knows...maybe!  Since I have some, I'll be trying it out on some hostas this
year, but I guess I won't know for a while about the results.   Wish I would
have remembered about it earlier,  since I may have only 1-2 more rounds of
fertilizing for this yr., but will definetely use it on all new transplants.