Netiquette reminder

Since I have been getting some off list comments I will ask people to
please remember to edit posts when replying.  The entire message is not
usually necessary, just a couple of pertinent lines.  We're all in a
hurry from time to time and forget but please try to keep that in mind.

  Also when replying leave a blank line after the quoted section so
those of us with poor eyesight can see where the new information starts.

  Third messages are easier to read when a normal mix of upper and lower
case print is used.

   Nothing earth shattering here, just a few reminders of common
courtesy to your fellow hostaphiles. Thank you.

Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net