Some thoughts have been running around in my head about this stuff!  Somewhere on the bottle, the first ingredient they list is Vitamin B-1 (0.09%). A few days back, the benefits of B-1 were mentioned, so I guess it has that going for it!  The other ingredient listed is 1 Naphthyl acetic acid (0.048%), I gather this is a plant cell growth accelerator, used to help in the rooting of cuttings, so this would also be beneficial, no?But what about the concentration of these?  They do not list the other 48 ingredients, which I guess are other minerals and hormones.
Another thing is, they do say it is not a fertilizer, but to be used in conjunction with a fertilizing program, which I did...so was this product responsible for the rehab. of my plants, or the fact that I used a fertilizer each time I used it?
Anyhow, just been thinking about this, and wondering if anyone had any comment!