Re: Superthrive

In a message dated 7/15/1998 2:33:37 PM Central Daylight Time, Shishi@aol.com

 as for the tacky website-get a life folks.
We HAVE to have something to complain about; otherwise gardening wouldn't be
any fun.
Why, just t'other day I was approached by a big shot from the Indy Hosta
Society who told me he didn't like the pix I selected for the last issue of
The Hosta Journal---he thought I was still the Editor! I asked him if he liked
apples.He said "Yes!"
I took an apple pie and smashed it in his face and said, "How do you like THEM

We are now the best of friends!

Clyde Crockett z5