RE: Pictures

Not sure just what you are asking for Jan hosta pictures are available at
lots of web sites. Clyde Crockett sends great pictures to members of his
PIXLIST. This may be what you mean. Contact Clyde directly at
CCREDUX@aol.com for inclusion. Many previously sent pictures are available
at the AAA Ornamentals web site, www.hostas.com, under "other gardens". That
is the best site I'm aware of for hosta pictures.